Thanks for visiting my Blog! Please tell me where you are from

I am curious to learn where the people who are reading my blog are from in the World. I don't know any way to find out except to ask, so I am. I have a Visitor's Poll on the left side. Please take a second to select the best answer. If I don't have your Country listed it is not intended as a Slight. I quickly realized I could not list every country, so I have continents listed. Feel free to drop me a comment or email as to which Country you reside in if it isn't in the list IN ADDITION to selecting the best answer in the poll. Thanks
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

A Journey into forgetfulness

A Journey into forgetfulness

Have you ever had an experience where you knew …

The name of the person, it was on the tip of your tongue as they say, but ….it just eludes you, just stays slightly beyond your grasp.

Or you just had those car keys, sun glasses, …. but now what did you do with them? Where did you put them?

Now imagine …. that is your life. 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year, that is your life.

You just can’t quite recall. It is something you should know but. …. It eludes you.

And day by day, week by week the things that slip just into the shadows of your mind where you can sort of glimpse them but can’t quite make out what they are grow and grow and slip further and farther away.

Alzheimer’s

This is what this blog is about. A Journey into forgetfulness. With this blog I will discuss our own experiences with Alzheimer's disease in the hopes it will help others with family or friends with this illness

Monday, May 30, 2011

Kangen Water- help for Alzheimer's?

My mother is sold on "kangen water".  She started using it last August (2010) after a friend of hers recommended it.  My father at the time was more or less bed-ridden.  He wasn't able to talk or walk.  By the time I returned to the States in November he was up walking and talking.  She gives the credit to Kangen Water.  The website linked is hers.

I knew nothing about Kangen Water at the time.  It using an electrolysis process to create water with a basic pH.  Pure water should be a pH of 7 (neutral) but most drinking water in the US (and world) has a slightly acidic ph.  By drinking water of pH 8.5 to 9.5, she has de-acidified her body chemistry.  I can't argue with the results.  She says her own health problems have diminished or disappeared, and I have to say my father's condition was better than when I left to teach English in South Korea in September of 2009.  He was talking and I could understand what he was saying.  That wasn't true before when I might occasional pick out a word but the word usually had no relation to anything happening.  Now it did.

I can't promise you that you will get similar results.  I don't know.  But the effects demonstrated so far on my father is pretty amazing.

No comments: